Craving sweet, chocolate deliciousness but really wish it could be healthy too? Try this smoothie.
- 1/2 – 1 whole frozen banana
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats (raw)
- 1 cup milk (or milk alternative of choice – I use unsweetened coconut)
- 2 tbsp flax meal (ground flax seed)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (I use unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp cocoa (I buy the high quality super chocolatey kind at the bulk store)
- 3 ice cubes
Blend using a high powered blender. Tweak to your taste.
This recipe is safe for mothers’ of children with Cow’s Milk Protein Allergies. Just be sure to check your labels!